I am feeling this 30s lifestyle! God brought me a mighty long way and I am thankful.
Here’s to 30 goals for the decade I am entering!
- Write a children’s series book
- Attend Myleik’s women’s retreat
- Hike Mt. Kilimanjaro and go to Kenya (M)
- Take a cooking class (M)
- Dance my life away at Coachella (M)
- Speak at the Essence Festival (M)
- Pay off ALL debt (M)
- Purchase a house for myself (M)
- Purchase multiple properties and rent them out and have a successful planning and development firm
- Read a book a month
- Travel to Turkey
- Take a solo trip out of the country
- Expand my family (marriage and twins – speaking those twins into existence)
- Start those babies’ college funds – no, they do not have to go to college. It would be ideal for this mama to have some money in the bank for them.
- Invest in stocks
- Retire by 50
- Oprah interviews me. This has been a dream of mine since I was 18. I wrote a letter as a college student and she responded.
- Unapologetically Thrive is a thriving business and I am speaking around the world
- Consistently workout for three times a week. I cannot wait to return to OrangeTheory Fitness.
- Give NY another try. Hahaaaa!
- Run multiple 5Ks
- Learn a new language
- Finish the Bible from beginning to end
- Write my goals and dreams down
- Start a morning routine
- Learn how to swim! (I have a real fear and need to get over it! I have tried multiple times. *whispers* Don’t give up, Janny). I should add get over my fear of cats. But I don’t know about that…
- Take a hip hop dance class.
- Rent out a villa for my frans and me
- Live in Atlanta.
The goals with (M) are inspired by cousin Melissa, who recently lost her battle to cancer! She was such an inspiration. Melissa, you will forever live!
I am excited to cross off my list and live more intentionally! What intentions are you setting for your life?