For That Glow Up!
Hey Sis! Welcome! I am so excited for the Get Uncomfortable series. This is going to be a goodie! So grab your pen and paper!
The Get Uncomfortable series will give you tools to level up, discover new things about yourself, and encourage you to remain true to you!
In this series, we will discuss:
- Boundaries: Let’s talk about the importance of setting, speaking to, and enforcing our boundaries.
- Saying no: No is healthy! No is important! No needs no explanation! NO is a complete sentence! Period, Poo (I know you rolled your head when you read that. I sure did)!
- Trying New Things: This allows you to expand your horizons, grow, and discover new passions. I will never forget the time I traveled to Atlanta alone to attend Myleik’s live podcast show. I was stretched in all areas of my life, a little concerned, and overall, I had a phenomenal time!
- Dating yourself: Have a picnic alone. Get clear on who you are, what you enjoy, and your dislikes.
- Taking up space: As women we shrink entirely too often. It is time for us to not only show up, but to take up all the space we need.
- Goodbyes: Some people, things, thoughts, and beliefs need to exit stage left. It is time for some new hellos.
The goal of the series is to become comfortable being uncomfortable. No one grows in their comfort zone. Growth takes being uncomfortable – sitting with, growing from, and bossing up from it.
See you on Boundaries Plaza.